Re: 3rd declension words

From: Steven R. LoVullo (sundoulos1@netzero.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 04:34:58 EDT

Byron,

You can find all third declension nouns listed in William Mounce's _The
Morphology of Biblical Greek_ published by Zondervan. On pp. 190 ff. he has
all the paradigms of the various 3rd declension forms along with lists of
nouns that fit each respective paradigm. A total for number of words is
provided at the head of each list. A quick look indicates that we are
talking several hundred words.

Steve Lo Vullo