Book query: "Sitterly"?

From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 11:31:56 EDT

<x-flowed>Thanks to the tip on, I ran across a NT book with which I'm
not familiar. Does anyone know anything about the following title? And if
so, could you tell us what it amounts to? (I would assume, NT textual
criticism--but it's only 80 pgs...)

Praxis in Manuscripts of the Greek Testament
by Charles F. Sitterly

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at: