Re: I need tapes to learn from

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 15:26:05 EDT

Bill Mounce has put his whole course on audio tapes that can be purchased at:

At 12:01 AM 5/9/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear friends,
>At one point in time I tried to learn Greek. I went out and bought Mounces
>Basics to Biblical Greek, and Blacks Learn to Read NT Greek. Well, they
>didn't help. The reason being is because my learning disability doesn't
>let me learn like others. I can't just pick up a book and study it. I
>learn better by audio instruction. If I tried to learn anything from a
>book it would take me three times as long as someone else. But, if it was
>audio I could learn it two times faster than others (normally) and with a
>book in hand, three times faster.
>My question is this: Is there any beginners NT Greek courses on tape that
>you can buy? If so, what are they and are they any good? Where can I get
>Any help would be great. Hey, any of you college professors want to make
>some extra cash just take a beginners course and put it on tape and I'll
>buy it from you tape by tape. Anything would be great guys. I really want
>to learn this.
>Thanks for the help!
>Mitchell Gray
>B-Greek home page:
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as:
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
>To subscribe, send a message to
Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX) (preferred) (alternate)