Practice techniques

From: Alkuin Schachenmayr O.Cist. (
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 08:51:30 EDT

I am in my third semester of Bible-Greek studies; my seminary course load
does not allow time for further Greek classes, but I would like to continue
my work with the Greek NT.

My question: what techniques do you recommend for staying in practice (and
improving)? This is probably a FAQ, but I would welcome advice; I've tried
lectio continua in the NT, but this is hard to keep up over a long period of
time. Are there "practice sites" on the web?

Thanks for your advice...

Frater Dr. Alkuin Schachenmayr O.Cist.
2532 Stift Heiligenkreuz

Sent through GMX FreeMail -