Re: A sincere apology on my last email

From: Wayne Leman (
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 22:36:21 EDT

Great! After reading this message, I BELIEVE! This is XARIS in evidence.
Thanks for your gracious attitude, Mark. I host another discussion list and
occasionally have to do the Carl-thing and let someone know that they have
crossed the same theological line. It's nice when folks can recognize it

Have a good week,
Bible translation discussion list: