Re: Greek Pedagogy

From: Mark Beatty (
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 23:29:24 EDT

Well response was a little low to my contribution, so I thought I would
respond to myself myself.&nbsp; I was "surfing" and found the following
web site
which contains the article <i>Learning Greek with Accordance</i> by A.Thomas
Kraabel Luther College.&nbsp; He pretty much repeated a lot of my same
analysis and save extensive vocabulary and paradigm memorization for third
or fourth semesters?