Re: Concordane & Interlinear - see below

From: Nichael Cramer (
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 09:53:58 EDT

Kevin W. Woodruff wrote:
> [...] for an interlinear (actually it is a triglot which has the English,
>Greek, and Hebrew in parallel columns):
>Bible. O.T. Polyglot. 1981.
>The new international triglot Old Testment.English, Greek,
>and Hebrew;introduction by John R. Kohlenberger III.
> Zondervan, 1978 $75.00
>Available from:
>Alabaster Bookshop, 122 4th Ave., New York, NY, U.S.A., 10003.
> Phone: 212 982 3550. Email:
>Hope this helps

Thanks for pointing this out. (As an LXX interlinear I've been using
Brenton's; while cheaper, it's problems are well known.)

Forgive a simple question concerning the Triglot: In the cases where the
Hebrew and the Greek diverge (as they often do, severely) which does the
English follow, or how does it otherwise indicate the differences?

Nichael Cramer