Re: speaking of lexicons

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:20:05 EDT

<x-flowed>At 14:38 15/06/00, Lucky Mele wrote:
>Is anyone familiar with this work? I am lost. Can anyone offer some
>suggestions? And, what is available as a reference to the Septuagint? Any
>suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
I see that Kevin has just answered your second question, a recommendation I
thoroughly endorse.
As to your first, just browse the list archives since the beginning of this
year, looking for a subject line with BAGD in it, and you will see that a
new expanded edition is due, will be due, may be due, or perhaps not this
year but next.

Half in jest but totally serious,

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]