Greek NT Gateway updates

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 14:02:19 EDT

I've been working on an update to my Greek NT Gateway at The updated version of Marc
Huys' Greek Grammar on the web, which Carl mentioned, is indeed
very useful (new URL I am also happy to
see, following a link from there, that someone has uploaded a key
map for SPIonic
This is going to help me very much -- twice this summer I have
examined doctoral / masters theses that needed help with finding
everything on the SPIonic font, including one that never found the iota

I'd really appreciate some help from b-greek with one resource that
has been suggested:

Title: PocketGreek

The web site on this looks interesting, but I don't have a Palm
Personal Organizer so cannot review this suggestion. Would
someone with a Palm Personal Organizer be kind enough to have a
look at this for me and provide some brief comments? I'd be really

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
  The New Testament Gateway