Re: Spiros Zodhiates

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 17:54:09 EDT

on 06/18/00 1:30 PM, clayton stirling bartholomew wrote:

> WSDNT is the work of one man, not a collection of articles by 75 scholars.

A well informed and polite list member has corrected me on this off list.
Apparently Zodhiates had a large team in his organization helping him put
together his material. I suspect that there is something about this
mentioned in the front matter that I slipped past in reading it. Since there
was no list of contributors and no names attached to the articles I made a
hasty wrong deduction.

Please feel free to be nasty in public about this work if you know more
about it than I do. I have been hearing about Zodhiates books for years but
this is the absolutely first time I have actually sat down and read one of