From: Jason Hare (
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 22:11:30 EDT

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this
thread. I asked a simple question that had to do with
my translation of the passage in Galatians 2 and it
has turned into a list of information that I love.
Thanks for being so cool about this. That is what
makes B-Greek exciting to me. Ask a simple question
about a single word (DIA's usage) and you really get
all you could wish for. Thanks to all who have

Ozark Christian College

Do You Yahoo!?