[b-greek] RE: ASTATOS ?

From: Wieland Willker (willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:24:57 EDT

Oops, just hit the wrong button ("Send").
The last paragraph should read in full:

Do you think both is equally likely/possible?
Unfortunately the fragmentary papyrus does not show anything before this
sentence.
The complete thing must be a question, because the next sentence says: "And
when they where perplexed at the strange question, ..."

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany