[b-greek] Re: Latin

From: Cindy Smith (cms@dragon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 16:12:00 EDT

I'm interested in translating Latin into Greek and Greek into Latin,
and would like to find an online Greek/Latin-Latin/Greek dictionary.
Perhaps someone on a Latin list would know, but I've forgotten the
names of the Latin lists I used to be on. I understand
Latin@mlists.net is now:

http://digilander.iol.it/Marziale/Grex/index.html

But I read mail using VAX/VMS and cannot easily read web-based mailing
lists. If anyone on b-greek knows of a Latin list I can join, please
let me know. Wouldn't it be nice if there were a
b-latin@franklin.oit.unc.edu ? Is there?

Cindy Smith Spawn of a Jewish Carpenter
GO AGAINST THE FLOW! \\ _\\\_ _///_ // A Real Live Catholic in Georgia
cms@dragon.com >IXOYE=('> <`)= _<< "Delay not your conversion
cms@romancatholic.org// /// \\\ \\ to the LORD, Put it not off
cms@5sc.net from day to day" Ecclus/Sira 5:8