[b-greek] Von Tischendorf (off topic)

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:13:26 EDT

Ok, so this is another off topic post.

Looking for some biographical information about
Konstantin Von Tischendorf to help out a great grand daughter of his.

Some of you TC list guys might want to post this there.

Please sent your responses directly to

Janice Koehler

and cc them to me if you want but don' t post them on list or my name will
be mud rather than Clay. Not that this would be a particularly new