[b-greek] Re: Great Divide

From: Brian Swedburg (brian@discoveryhills.org)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 13:16:14 EDT

    I ask again, aren't we having a hermeneutic discussion here? A small rebuttle
to Clayton as well, though with gratitude for the dialogue! My identity is not
wrapped up in being a FLFA or an SPA, and the the assertion that the two
discipleines cannot be "posessed" of the same interpreter shocks me. I think of
constituent analysis, as but one example. In this SPA approach alone, the
interpreter operates at macro level, in addition to analysis of formal language

Brian Swedburg