[b-greek] Re: 1 John 5 (Apologies)

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 08:59:51 EDT

At 7:56 AM -0500 9/22/00, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>2 en tou/tw ginwskomen oti agapwmen ta tekna touv qeouv, otan to\n
>qeo\n agapwmen kai ta entola aujtouv poiwmen. 3 auth gar estin
>hJ agaph touv qeouv, ina ta entola aujtouv thrwmen, kai ai
>entolai aujtouv bareiai oujk eisin. 4 oti pan to\ gegennhmenon ek
>touv qeouv nika to\n ko/smon: kai auth estin hJ nikh hJ nikh/sasa
>to\n ko/smon, hJ pisti hJmwn.

I'm sorry about that, people. I pasted from AcCordance into the top of the
message for my own reference, intending to erase it before sending--and got
long-winded in composing the message, so much so that I forgot to erase it,
and I know it will be gobbledygook for anyone who's not using a Mac with
the Helena font installed--and I suspect that we are few and far between).

--

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu

---