[b-greek] Re: Classics on the Net

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 03:44:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/2000 11:43:47 PM Central Standard Time,
c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I have been cutting and pasting Homer's Iliad one page at a time from
> Perseus so I can print work sheets using the Athenian font. Is there a
> better way to do this?

I would use this with caution since sometimes you get much more than you
bargained for. Also, I haven't tried it on Perseus.

There is a program called "SiteSnag" available for download at

<A HREF="www.pcmag.com">www.pcmag.com</A>

If you set it up properly you can download everything on a site.

gfsomsel