[b-greek] Re: It's time to reveal a scandal

From: Jason Hare (language_lover64801@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 03:33:11 EDT

The SKANDALON is a "cause for stumbling," period. EN AUTWi /does/ refer to
the light. "The one who love his brother abides in light, and there is not
a cause for stumbling in it (i.e., the light)."

In other words, if you are in the light you see where you are walking and
won't trip over anything. :-)

God bless,
Jason Hare