[b-greek] Re: Carl and BDAG

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 23:30:21 EDT

"David M. Scholer" wrote:

> Dear B-Greekers who will be in Nashville; Jeff and Jim and others,
>
> Could we have a way to have all of us autograph Carl's copy? Perhaps we
> could set up a place for this to happen?! Maybe even the UofC would let us
> use their booth! If not, surely we could find another place.

IF it is available at SBL and PROVIDING there are any copies left even as early as
Saturday at 11 am when the e-groups meet at the Gramcord Booth (booths 331& 332, I
believe), then our meeting would seem like the most likely time. If the above does
apply, then it might be prudent to have a designated buyer (whom we'll re-imburse) who
will take on the task of getting to the UofC booth first thing when the exhibition
hall opens at 9am. Anyone up for that job?

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)