[b-greek] Re: The Greek of Revelation

From: Mike Sangrey (mike@sojurn.lns.pa.us)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:44:48 EDT

"Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu> said:
> I think this begs a number of huge questions--and of course it is a
> question itself. What I mean is, until a lot of questions are answered
> one way or another, THIS question can't even be seriously entertained.

Certainly this question is hinged to many other questions and the many
assumptions are intertwined. However, I was simply and only looking for
opinions regarding ONLY the specific question and not a rigorous, formal
doctoral thesis. Also, I was hoping someone would know where research may
be available. The very nature of the question sort of requires it to be
buried in a doctoral thesis somewhere and many eyes are helpful in that
regard.

Having said that, I have received some rather helpful information and
would still appreciate any insights. Apparently private email replies
would be best.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
--
Mike Sangrey