[b-greek] Re: The Greek of Revelation

From: Mike Sangrey (mike@sojurn.lns.pa.us)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:44:48 EDT

"Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu> said:
> I think this begs a number of huge questions--and of course it is a
> question itself. What I mean is, until a lot of questions are answered
> one way or another, THIS question can't even be seriously entertained.

Certainly this question is hinged to many other questions and the many
assumptions are intertwined. However, I was simply and only looking for
opinions regarding ONLY the specific question and not a rigorous, formal
doctoral thesis. Also, I was hoping someone would know where research may
be available. The very nature of the question sort of requires it to be
buried in a doctoral thesis somewhere and many eyes are helpful in that

Having said that, I have received some rather helpful information and
would still appreciate any insights. Apparently private email replies
would be best.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Mike Sangrey
Landisburg, Pa.
               It's OK to think differently, just think together.
               Sooner or later that will bring out our faults;
               then we can deal with them...together.