[b-greek] Re: The Minister and His Greek NT

From: Alex / Ali (alexali@surf.net.au)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 05:39:29 EST

Myron C. Kauk wrote:
> A while back somebody posted a link (or did I find this myself) to
>an article by A.T Robertson on "the Minister and His Greek NT." As I
>recall, there was also an article by John Piper on this subject.
>Unfortunately, I have misplaced both. If anyone can help me relocate them
>or point me to other resources on "why study Greek?" I would appreciate it.

Myron,

My library is at the moment in confusion owing to renovations, but I
searched and found ATRobertson's book. I don't know of the Piper article. If
there's any specific help I could give from the book, let me know (perhaps
off-list unless of broader interest to list members).

As for other resources on 'Why study Greek? ', I introduced my own classes
this year with a superb answer to that question given by Karen Pitts on this
list. It is appended below. It and others can be found in the archives. I
think Karen's response came in a few days after this theme had been
introduced, so search around December 10, 1999 onwards.

Regards,

Dr Alex Hopkins (Melbourne, Australia)
--------