[b-greek] Re: Third call for SBL attendees

From: Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 22:35:48 EST

Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:

>Here is a list of names and their primary e-List affiliation of those
>subscribed to the various e-List Biblical Studies communities who have
>(as of today) contacted me to confirm intentions to gather Saturday
>morning, Nov. 18th at 11am at the Gramcord Booth -- which we will
>promote very heavily in exchange for Dale Wheeler's continued indulgence
>of our using his booth as a meeting place.

Jeff, et.al.:

This comes under the heading of "give credit to whom credit is
due..." Since Paul Miller, the Exec. Dir. of GRAMCORD is paying the bills
for the booth, and not I (I just get to hang around and talk to people
about my and their current electronic projects), then its his patience that
is being taxed. However, I think I speak for both of us when I say "the
more the merrier..."

BTW, Paul and I are supposed to be participating in BibGreek Lang&Lit
session on the Past & Future of Electronic Parsed GNT at 1pm in Lincoln
A...though, thanks to the SBL scheduling, I'm supposed to be at the CARS
business meeting (since I am a member of the Steering Comm.) at the same
time, so we'll see how that goes.

See you'all there...

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com