From: One of the McKays (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 18:21:15 EST
> Amazon.com is charging me $85, but after all, it's only money, right? I
> disciple of Erasmus, who said: "When I get a little money I buy books; and
if any is left I buy food and clothes."
OK, if you really want to pay almost twice the best price I spose.
But you can still get the deal I got: $US42 plus postage, by doing this:
1. Go to http://www.addall.com/
2. Select Search by Author
3. Type "bauer danker" [worked for me!]
4. Click on the latest edition
5. Then click on the coupon next to the item with the cheapest price.
6. Then follow the instructions.
B-Greek home page: http://metalab.unc.edu/bgreek
You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to leave-b-greek-327Q@franklin.oit.unc.edu
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Sat Apr 20 2002 - 15:36:42 EDT