[b-greek] Re: Barnes and Ignoble?

From: Roy E. Ciampa (RoyCiampa@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 05:56:07 EST

I hate to gloat (I suppose I don't hate it too much or I wouldn't do it),
but I ordered the book from Barnes and Noble just last Saturday after
hearing from all of you about their great price (thanks!). Yesterday I
received the following good news:

Thank you for shopping with us.

We are pleased to inform you that your order # 22733062 has shipped. For
your convenience, we have provided the details of your order below.

...clip ...

-The Booksellers at Barnes & Noble.com-

We want you to know that we have shipped the following:

 --- ------- -------
   1 $52.00 A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and

        $52.00 Net Product
         $0.00 GiftWrap
         $0.00 Tax
         $5.95 Shipping
        $57.95 Total Shipment
        $10.00 Dollar Off Coupon
        $47.95 Credit Card

Carrier: USPS Surface Int'l

Perhaps it comes from being pure of heart?

Dr. Roy E. Ciampa
Rua Castelo Picão, 13
2670 Sto. Antão do Tojal

   +351 (21) 982 1319 (home/casa)