[b-greek] Re: Question for Sunday

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 17:37:49 EST

on 11/30/00 1:18 PM, Wieland Willker wrote:

> No.
> I don't know to what K. Jobes is referring to, but the image on the cover of
> her book is
> Papyrus Yale 1 with Gen 14:14!

You are right. K. Jobes was wrong. My original five minute search did
identify the correct passage. Three cheers! Perhaps K. Jobes has not seen
the front of her book! I looked at this fragment until I was going blind and
could not match it with anything in Ezekiel 1-2.

This following links will get you to a view of the mss. in question. Try the
second link first if that doesn't work go to the first link and look for
Yale 1.

17. PYale1 of Gen 14, recto, and verso (2nd ce, papyrus codex; number 318