[b-greek] Re: Danker 3rd. Performance

From: Puluka, Steve (SPuluka@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 08:10:25 EST

on 12/11/00 2:32 PM, clayton stirling bartholomew at
c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> One aspect of a Lexicon (physical book, not digital) which is easy to over
> look is "performance."

I can heartily second this opinion on performance. Using BDAG for the last
week I understand what took so long. My career is in the Advertising
Graphic Design business. This book is a masterpiece in usability, very easy
on the eyes. The use of typography to break up the long entries logically
is the best. Graphic design with an eye on the users needs.

Steve Puluka