[b-greek] RE: NET Bible, . . yawn

From: Steve Lovullo (SLovullo@etcconnect.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 16:36:39 EST

Clay,

Yes, that clears it up. Although I think that with regard to e-grammars and
other related language tools most of the contributers to B-Greek have worked
through the materials in context and use the e-grammars for reference. This
can be a reinforcing experience rather than a copout. But I understand your
concern for people who are not committed to working at the language using
quick-fix methods to gain an understanding of the language.

Steve Lo Vullo