[b-greek] Eph. 5:19 What PNEUMATIKAIS modifies?

From: Francisco Orozco (fco_orozco@terra.com.mx)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 19:24:20 EST

I looked in the Archives but could not find any discussion about this, if
there was, please direct me to the source. In Ephesians 5:19 we have

 LALOUNTES EAUTOIS YALMOIS KAI UMNOIS KAI WDAIS PNEUMATIKAIS ADONTES KAI
YALLONTES EN NTH KARDIA UMWN TW KURIW

My question is does PNEUMATIKAIS modify only WDAIS or does it also modify
YALMOIS kai UMNOIS? I understand that PNEUMATIKAIS is femenine as WDAIS -
does this basic rule of grammar means that it does not modify the
masculine YALMOIS, UMNOIS?

Thank you,
Francisco Orozco