[b-greek] "Secret Mark" (Morton Smith)

From: Jason Hare (language_lover64801@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 03:22:31 EST

I feel dumb even bringing this up to B-Greek, but I am wondering if anyone
has ever heard of an alleged document found by a certain Morton Smith
purportedly to have come from the hand of Clement of Alexandria. I am
providing the link below to the homepage for this document's argument. I
have no idea what validity this has, and this is why I am asking on
B-Greek. Have you ever heard of this document? What refutation is there
as to its validity? Was Morton Smith (died in 1991) ever discredited as to
a verifiable discovery and/or accurate translation of this document?
Basically, is it at all believable?

Regards,
Jason

Jason A. Hare