[b-greek] Re: Grammar

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 14:53:33 EST

At 1:08 PM -0500 2/25/01, Alexander Kyrychenko wrote:
>New Testament Greek for Beginners by J. Gresham Machen:

It should be borne in mind that when one "purchases" this "free" NT Greek
textbook that's readily accessible on the web, one gets exactly as much as
one pays for: inadequate explanations of Greek constructions, some
questionable made-up Greek sentences to translate into English, and some
still-more-questionable English sentences to translate into Greek. I used
the text myself a few times, so I do have a basis for the judgment.

You should at least be aware of and check out some other alternatives noted
at Micheal Palmer's page entitled "Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway":