[b-greek] QEOS and the Article

From: GregStffrd@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 10:19:01 EST

It appears that there are two grammatical interests to the question at hand:
1) the use or nonuse of the article, and 2) the fronting of the PN. As long
as we maintain our focus on either of these two grammatical issues, the
discussion should prove fruitful for all. I am here separating the two
grammatical approaches, and will give some thoughts on the use and nonuse of
the article with QEOS. 2) will apparently be explored further in other posts.

In a message dated 03/01/2001 8:19:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,