[b-greek] Re: GNT on computer

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 09:33:25 EST

On 9 Mar 2001, at 15:40, Kimmo Huovila wrote:

> Is the GNT text available somewhere on the Internet so that it could
> be downloaded for research purposes, whether NA27, TR, based on some
> individual manuscript, or whatever? If copyrighted, I would also
> appreciate information on the copyright holder.

I have gathered together annotated links to Greek NT texts
available on the internet on the Greek New Testament Gateway at:

I hope that this proves helpful.

With best wishes
Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

  The New Testament Gateway