[b-greek] greek new testament

From: Once4AllNelson@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 16:33:18 EST

Jeff Nelson

I am looking to purchase an Interlinear Greek-English New Testament that is
pocket size or personal size and leather bound, Nestle text. I have already
checked out the publishers and bookstores around and they are no longer in
print. So if anyone has one and are willing to sell it please contact me at
once4allnelson@aol.com or call me at 918-231-6709 immediatly please. I am
wanting to get this for my husband Jeff for graduation from bible college so
if you can help or know someone who can please contact us. thank you so much.

Andrea Nelson