[b-greek] hUPER TWN ONTWN

From: Justin Richmond (jrichmond@cafes.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:13:07 EST

Hello

I'm having trouble with my reader. It isn't a passage from the Bible so
Zerwick (I'm assuming) won't have it. The passage is, "POQEN ARXOMEQA
ARTOUS hEUREIN hIKANOUS hUPER TWN ONTWN hWDE" where Q=theta and X=xi. It's
the "hUPER TWN ONTWN" I'm having trouble with: the "TWN ONTWN" because I
don't know what it means and I can't find it in my lexicons, and the
"hUPER" because of context ("from where shall we begin to find bread
sufficient 'hUPER TWN ONTWN' here). Please help
J.D. Richmond