[b-greek] New Testament verses in the OT and Septuagint

From: Kristi West (KWMercy@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:34:36 EST

Does anyone know of the most exhaustive way to find all the New Testament
verses quoted in the OT and the Septuagint? What we found so far, does
not claim to be exhaustive. They are: Davidson's Text of the Old Testamnet
Considered, Wete and Ottley, In troduction to Old tEstament in Greek,
Westcott and Hort, The New Testament in Grek, Masoretic NT, Nestle-Aland
New Testament.

Kristi West [New list-members please take note: B-Greek protocol
calls for a full-name signature below each message posted to the
list; here I've supplied it so that the message could go through. cwc]