[b-greek] Re: teaching greek

From: Michael Sweetland (msweetland@multnomah.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 11:08:18 EST

Justin Richmond wrote:

> My situation is this: Justin has been using the text "Greek To Me" by
> Story and is in chapter 12a. He no longer has anyone to review his work,
> as our pastor is quite busy and we have no answer key.

I have been told that Story has a CD compainion to Greek to Me that has the
assignments translated. unfortunately I am not sure how to get a hold of it. If you
could find out where he (I think it is Lyle that did the CD) is teaching you might be
able to get it.

Michael Sweetland
Student-- Multnomah Biblical Seminary