[b-greek] Greek Idioms

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 10:36:00 EST

I posted:

> > You can download the article as a Zipped
> > file, benware.zip, from the Bible Translation discussion list website:

> I couldn't find this on the above site, I'm afraid. Please may I have
> further help in locating it?
> John McL on Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:01 +0100 using Virtual Access

I'm sorry, John. There must have been a glitch in my upload. I have re-done
the upload and now confirmed that the file is there, as benware.zip, at the
above address. It is a large file, 1.2 Megs, because it has scanned images.
But it is a good read with good linguistic analysis.

Wayne
---
Wayne Leman
Bible translation site: http://www.geocities.com/bible_translation/