[b-greek] Elizabethan Dictionary

From: Ted Mann (theomann@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 13:47:51 EDT

Hi:

Would someone kindly advise me as to the best (online?) source for
determining the meanings of English biblical terms during the days of good
old King James? I recently discovered, with your help, that an archaic
meaning of "demand" (Mt.2:4 KJV) was "inquire," but I went and did a silly
thing-- I deleted your messages, which included the sources you cited.
Maybe there's some way to retrieve them, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks.

Ted
Dr. Theodore H. Mann
theomann@earthlink.net