[b-greek] How does one interpret BDAG definitions?

From: Rick Stamp (rickstamp@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:02:10 EDT

This is my first post to B-GREEK. I hope this question is within the bounds
of the list.

I have recently acquired BDAG and have a question as to the application of
the English definitions.

It seems I read a review of BDAG (but can't find it anymore) that stated
that it generally categorized each instance of a work in a comprehensive
fashion, listing each occurence in the GNT. I don't recall seeing this stated
anywhere in the foreward.

Could someone email me off-list with the URL to this review or post it to
the list if it is appropriate?

Thank you very much in advance,
Rick Stamp

Rick Stamp