[b-greek] Hebrew New Testament

From: Lamont Norman (lamont.norman@idea.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 17:37:49 EDT

I fear that I am in way over my head on this but I want to know anyway.
Someone has approached me recently with the idea that the New Testament
was orignally written in Hebrew. They also argued that Constantine had
destroyed the original Hebrew manuscripts and killed off all supporters of
the Hebrew texts. Can someone please help me with this? I would like to
know what the arguments for and against are - if there are any. I would
like to know references so that I can evaluate the arguments as best I
can.

Thank you!