[b-greek] Re: 1 cor 11:14

From: Rob Matlack (united_by_truth@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 12:02:56 EDT

Carl,

How did you know that the suggested idea is a secondary meaning of KOMAW? My
software version of Louw-Nida does not mention it that I can see and BDAG
just notes that perhaps this is the idea that Paul is referring to. I am not
questioning your comment, just trying to learn how you knew it. What
reference could I have found it in?

Rob Matlack united_by_truth@yahoo.com
Minneapolis, KS
"I can only say that I am nothing but a poor sinner, trusting in Christ
alone for salvation"--R. E. Lee
"It is not our task to secure the triumph of truth, but merely to fight on
it's behalf."--Blaise Pascal