[b-greek] SBL e-Listers meeting

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 22:15:31 EDT

It's that time of year again when the annual Society of Biblical
Literature meeting is just round the corner (Nov 17-20) and I begin to
arrange the now traditional (5th annual) meeting there of NT e-listers
(XTalkers, B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon, Biblical
Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, and Synoptic-L members) who will be going
to Denver for the conference.

The meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Non 17th, at 11am, as always
at the Gramcord booth.

And as I've done in the past 4 years in arranging this meeting, I'd
like to get a head count of those of you who are intending to attend
this year's SBL. I'd also like to know who among the intended
attendees is presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time
and place).

So this is the first call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

I'll keep everyone updated as the info comes in to me.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)