[b-greek] Re: Greek Font?

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 18:24:50 EDT

At 1:31 PM -0700 10/27/01, Glen L Naftaniel wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>I am looking to find a nice looking Greek font that will allow me to type
>with breathing marks. I have a few fonts now and they allow my to type
>accents but none of them allow my to type breathing marks. If anyone has
>any recommendations of a font that I can download or if anyone can send
>my a font as an attachment, I would appreciate it.

Two web sites worth your looking at are:

Little Greek Guide to Fonts for New Testament Greek

Fonts fuer Patristiker (Fremdsprachige Zeichensaetze für Patristiker)
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~ute404/fonts.html This latter has fonts for
several different languages but Greek's among them, and presumably you can
figure out the German well enough to find what's worth while there.