[b-greek] Re: Matthew 11:23 KATABHSH

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 19:23:45 EST

Carl, please!!! continue to be as pedantic as you possibly can. That one
grates my nerves almost as much as the use of the wrong tense of the verb or
the participle, that is so prevalent these days. "My car needs fixed"
instead of "My car needs fixing" or more properly "My car needs TO BE
fixed." {{{Arghhhh!!!!!}}

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/