[b-greek] Interlinear Bibles

From: Wayne Leman (wayne_leman@sil.org)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 10:23:58 EST

Robin, you'll find the font size and type in the interlinear The New
Greek-English Interlinear New Testament, by Robert Brown
and Philip Comfort (published by Tyndale) to be comfortable for weak eyes,
better than the Marshall interlinear. Before I hit my Send button, I noticed
that Ted Mann has already mentioned the Brown and Comfort book,
so I'll add my comments to his. I think the font might be slightly
bigger than that of the Jay Green interlinear.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Bible Translation discussion list:
http://www.geocities.com/bible_translation/discuss.htm

> My husband wishes to begin studying New Testament Greek. For Christmas,
> he has asked for an Interlinear Bible and accompanying study aides. I'm
> at a loss, really, as to what I should purchase. All I know is that he
> doesn't want computer software (he has an eye problem which makes it more
> difficult for him to read computer screens than the printed page).
<snip>