[b-greek] Fwd: NEW GREEK EXPERIENCE

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 19:43:16 EST

B-Greekers: Please note that this message originates from Randall Buth and
is forwarded to the list as an advertisement particularly relevant to
B-Greekers with the full permission of the co-chairs, Carlton Winbery and
myself. Please address inquiries to Randall at the e-address indicated
within the forwarded message.