[b-greek] Translating 1 Cor 16:2

From: Frazier Conley (fconley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 11:50:58 EST

1 Corinthians 16:2 KATA MIAN SABBATOU hEKASTOS HUMWN PAR' hEAUTWi TIQETW
QHSAURIZWN hO TI EAN EUODWTAI, hINA MH hOTAN ELQW TOTE LOGEIAI GINWNTAI.

I would appreciate anyone's input on the possible validity of the following
rendering:

"On the first day of every week each of you (according to his own judgment)
let him make a deposit thus treasuring up while he is being prospered, so
that whenever I come collections will not have to then arise."

Frazier Conley
Whitewright, TX