[b-greek] Re: Commentaries

From: David J. Sugg (djsugg@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 08:31:21 EST

I have found the reading plan and comments at
http://www.btinternet.com/~MisPar/GNotes/ by Peter Misselbrook to be a
great help in getting into the regular reading of the Greek New Testament.

In our Church, we read consecutively through the New Testament, a portion
each week. I use the notes at Peter's web site to study the next weeks
passage, allowing me to follow along on Sunday morning.