[b-greek] Re: Plain-text ASCII in AOL 7.0 (Windows)--AGAIN

From: Awohili@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 09:57:02 EST

There are two ways to do this. Perhaps the easiest is to sign up for AOL Anywhere, a free e-mail program for AOL users. I have AOL 7.0 and am using AOL Anywhere for this message.

Another way to send messages in Plain Text from AOL 7.0 is to go to the B-Greek homepage, click on Archives, and use the e-mail program found with the posts on that page. It is (apparently) an internal B-Greek program that bypasses the MIME configuration.

Solomon Landers