[b-greek] Re: Lluke 24:15

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 10:57:44 EDT

<x-flowed>
At 15:01 11/04/02, One of the McKays wrote:

>I wonder if I should type in a program like Word, and use its correction
>facilities.

Why not switch to Eudora as your mailer -- it has an excellent spell checker?
You might like to have a look at its features:
http://www.eudora.com/email/features/

And bearing in mind your .au domain, the choice of U.S or U.K dictionaries
might be an enticement <g>

Best of all, it shunts attachments into a sub-folder ( with any name you
choose ) which very largely defeats all those viruses that depend on the
weaknesses inherent in Outlook Express.

Regards
Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]